Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes inventors help make. The company will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can you patent an idea review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or InventHelp Store online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.